Intensive Care UNit (ICU)
Sarvodaya hospital is fully equipped with hightech equipments with modern ICU's along with well
trained and highly motivated staff for monitoring ill patients and will provide you frequent progress report.
The Hospital has 15 bedded medical ICU,acute care beds with ventilators. We have neonatal ICU supported by ventilators and surfacant therapy.our ICU is rated as one of the most affordable and best intensive care units in the city. Intensive Care Medicine is a relatively new speciality worldwide and has been rapidly expanding over the last 24 years.Nowadays, our ICU here possess state-of-the-art ventilators and monitors and have teams of well trained critical care nurses employed.
ICU is managed by Anaesthesiologists, Doctors, Well-Trained Staff Nurses, Dieticians, physiotherapists who are present round the clock within the premises of ICU. Consultants of different specialities are available on call. Excellent patient – Staff interaction is unquestionable.ICU is fumigated every regular interval of time or earlier depending upon the swab report. Visitors’ entry is restricted and good hygiene is maintained.With all these facilities, It is one of the best ICU's in ghaziabad.This ICU is fully equipped to cope with any eventuality.
The Critical Care Units are highly specialized areas equipped for the care of acutely ill patients. Our staff members utilize the most advanced equipment and technology to provide a personalized diagnostic and therapeutic plan of care for each patient. We are specially trained in the areas of trauma and critical care. Our goal is to combine professional excellence and personal empathy to serve our patients and their families with competence and compassion.We are commeted to provide each patient with the highest quality healthcare, delivered in a courteous and caring manner.
It is an ultra modern set-up with all the facilities and well equipped with the latest models of new generation monitoring devices.
- Advanced bedside monitoring system connected to central monitor, which has a capacity for 15 beds. The bedside monitoring system includes - ECG monitor with all the para-meters like ECG, Pulse, Resp. Capnography, Pulse Oximetry, CVP, NIBP, Cranial pressure.,Arterial pressure.
- Bed side central oxygen, vacuum suction, compressed air supply.
- ECG machines, defibrillators, Pulse-oximeters, nebulisers, infusion pumps and syringe pumps, Boyle’s machine.
- Three fullly automatic well equipped Ventilators.
- Resuscitation unit with all the essential drugs and disposable.
- Air ripple beds, portable X-ray.